Monday 26 October 2009

Utopia is finished................. sadly


Share/Bookmark

Well what a week in paradise!

Utopia was AWESOME last year but this year it was even AWESOMER (is that a word?) Everytime I think back to the very special moments shared over the weekend it brings me back into the fabulous heart space that was created over the weekend.

It was fabulous to meet up with last years presenters and to meet the new ones who were experiencing this special event for the first time. Words cannot adequately describe how wonderful it is to be with people of like mind for an extended period of time.

I have stayed on in Noosa for a little longer than anticipated because several of the presenters were involved with a fabulous event called Earth Magic and I decided I was so close and it would be rude not to attend - so I did and had an equally fabulous time experiencing the lovely Raeleen Burn speaking her truth and Jeremy Donovan wowing the crowd with his amazing knowledge and mind blowing didge playing oh and who knew he could play native american flute so adeptly. Raeleen and Jeremy released their CD at the event and celebrated all the joyous miracles that have occured for them this year as they step futher into their divine energy and soul purpose.

So as I soak up the blue skies and sunshine so foreign to this Victorian - you will be pleased to know I'm getting back to work and have interviewed my awesome hosts Sandy and Curly Harris of Relationship Mechanics about our experience of Utopia International Retreat


No comments: