Tuesday 12 May 2009

Serious About Success Makes Its Debut in the Northern Hemisphere


Have you ever had a secret dream of world domination (in the nicest possible way of course!).

Well I have had that dream ever since I learnt that you could have an international business that consisted of a phone, a laptop and an internet connection.

That dream came a step closer this week as I completed the very first Serious About Success teleclass with my new Associate Mentor, Elaine Copeland (left), who lives in Sussex England. We were joined by the lovely Wendy who is an early adopter and the very first northern hemisphere participant. We thought that was worth celebrating, so you can listen in on the call and hear us talking about the program.

One day I will get used to the fact that it is first thing in the morning there and I need to stop saying its the evening (just because it is for me!)

Listen here

MP3 File

You can find out more about the Serious About Success Program here: http://www.abundantprivatepractices.com/success.html

We have Serious About Success programs starting downunder and upover so we will have a place for you now no matter where you live in the world!

It is amazing when your dreams start coming true. If I have been able to do it - anyone can because my learning curve has been massive.

To make the dream happen you just need to get the right knowledge and support and put the learning into action and be prepared to stay in the game and not whimp out and one day you wake up like I did today and realise one aspect of the dream is happening - GO THE DREAM!!

No comments: