Tuesday 23 September 2008

Lee Carroll Interview with Margaret Gill of Abundant Private Practices (Sept 08)


In our journey we sometimes forget to look back and see how far we have come.

I have attached an audio to this post that sees me leap a significant (for me) milestone. I had the great honour to interview Lee Carroll who is the original channel of Kryon and author of the 12 Kryon books and is co-author of the book the Indigo Children.

You would be most impressed by that if you were a member of the Kryon community but everyone cannot fail to admire what an awesome job Lee has done in getting the Kryon message to the world. For anyone who knows me, it is no secret that I'm a BIG Kryon fan. It's certainly not for everyone, and I'm not saying you have to share my enthusiasm for channelled work but I guess what I'm saying is - have a listen to Lee the human first, then see if you want to move up to Kryon.

But for me it was a chance to look back to April 2000 when I was first introduced to the Kryon books by Trish Ellis, one of my most loved mentors. I read all the books voraciously; I was insatiable, reading all the books written to date then hanging out waiting for the next one to be released. Then, glory be, he started loading channels on his website for free that I could listen to at all hours of the day and night. I did all the exercises, I took on board the messages and gaily skipped over all the scientific stuff figuring there would be others who were taking care of that aspect!

As I read and listened, I dreamed of a time when I could go to a Kryon event live, but back then I would never have had the confidence to register and pay, let alone actually turn up (seriously I was that shy and full of “everyone else would be welcome but why would they want me there” - sad but the truth of who I was back then).

Then I read more and implemented more changes in my life and I listened deeply to what was being said and I went to courses that would help me overcome my fears, until one day in Loveland Colorado in 2006 for the very first Kryon Discovery Series – I had finally found myself at a live Kryon event - the one where Kryon told us that we could go out and bring peace to the planet, should we choose (but that's another blog post or fifty to explan what that has done to my life!)

What’s more I found myself speaking to Lee Carroll personally more than once during the event. Imagine that! Lee would laugh to hear me thinking this was a big deal because he is so down to earth and accessible during these events but I was such a scaredy cat in the early days that I would have run a mile rather than confront my fear of talking with strangers, let alone famous strangers!

Then this month I got to interview Lee Carroll for an hour on the phone. I can tell you I LOVED IT, in fact you will hear me in the unedited audio get so interested in what he was saying that I forgot I was asking the questions :-) Gosh I even made a technical mistake and still loved every moment.

So I’d love you to have a listen and maybe don’t get too wound up in the channelling aspect of things, but just think who you would like to interview and think about what it might take to make it a reality….because the cool thing is, if I could do it – so could you!

Who knows we might even see you at the Australian Kryon event in Melbourne 7-8 February 2009 – you can get more details here at Chris Hooper's website

You can find out more about Kryon here: www.kryon.com

But for now, just kick back and have a listen to the interview below - Lee is a highly knowable man and it was a fun and enlightening call.

Lee Carroll is the orginal channel of Kryon and Lee spoke with Margaret Gill about the upcoming Australian Kryon tour in February 2009, plus a few other things that are going on for the planet and humanity at this time.


MP3 File

No comments: