Thursday 18 September 2008

How To Get On A Teleclass


I do a lot of my work on the phone and a lot of this work includes having a lot of people on the phone at once. This is called a "teleclass" or "teleseminar" or "teleconference" and we talk about "getting up onto a bridgeline" to get onto a call.

I'm always a bit amazed how people get bent out of shape when they think about using teleclass technology and bridgelines.

It is really dead easy.


So to help people I've created this 16 minute audio to talk you through the process using really basic language.

Mz Margz Talking about How To Get On A Teleclass

MP3 File

Please have a listen so it makes me feel ok about the 16 minutes I spent sitting in my office all alone talking to myself :-)

So turn on your speakers, click on the heart to start the recording and by the end I hope I will have convinced you to at least have a go.

No comments: