Thursday 20 March 2008

My Most Favourite Piece of Office Equipment.

My labeller is my most favourite piece of office equipment and here it is on the right with the Happy Man doing a demo of how easy it is to use.

I love it because it has flowers on it - it is funky groovy colours and IT WORKS!!!

With all the technology I deal with on a daily basis it is SO good to have something cheerful that doesn't require a lot of brain work and it helps me be more effective in my work.

Everyone should have a labeller!

My labeller has revolutionised my office. All my files are properly labelled now and I can find things. I use it to label client files and the little doovers that sit on the suspension files. Every time I open the client file draw I send a whoosh of love out to those files because they make me feel good and I’m sure those clients pick up that energy.

As silly as my labelling fetish is, it will help to build my business because the better I feel about things - the more attractive I am to others. Read the post below to find out how Feng Shui can help you get your office energy effectice.

Would love you to share your most favourite office or treatment room tool - just add a comment.

No comments: