Tuesday 11 January 2011

If You Need to Talk

Share



From my experience of being in a community hurting because they are going through an experience of nature out of balance, something I found was that those who weren’t involved needed to talk - but everyone is busy helping those in the firing line.  
I'm in another state and have a tool to bring people together so I'm organising a virtual cup of tea.

I’m opening up my bridgeline at 8pm Melbourne Time tonight to anyone who would like to form community and join me to talk about how they are feeling, participate in a short mediation and simply be with people of like mind and just be in the spirit of trust for those we love.  
If you would like to join me (of course its free) then the details are below:

Title: Community Call
Time: Tuesday, January 11th at 8:00pm Melbourne Time
Time: Tuesday, January 11th at 7:00pm Queensland Time
Listening method: Phone + Web Simulcast
Phone number: (858) 703-4094
PIN Code: 759358# 
Skype number: joinconference 
PIN Code: 759358#
To attend, visit: 

No comments: